Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

My Friend has challenged me (and everyone else) to do this exercise in thankfulness every Tuesday. Or more often if you are feeling particularly blessed.
My 10 things for Tuesday March 11, 2008 are:

1. First thing this morning I was thankful for the very healthy lungs of O.
2. The tiny helpful hands of Mama Mia.
3. That Jack can dress himself.
4. I am thankful I can afford to put gas in the car.
5. I was reminded many times over today about how blessed my family and I are by our wonder, caring and thoughtful friends.
6. I am thankful it's baseball time in Texas and for the many able bodied little boys who play.
7. I am thankful for the men who take time to coach these little men.
8. I am thankful for the beautiful legs of my O that take him wherever he wants to go.
9. I am thankful for my beautiful legs that chase after him.
10. I am thankful for my friend who made me really see what I have been blessed with.

Count your many blessings, Name them one by one!

3 comments:

Rhino's Real Total Package said...

Amen Sister! Love your list.

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Yea!! So glad you are joining in...this is an awesome list! You are so blessed!

Jenn said...

You have a GREAT list!! I love it!! See you tonight!