Tuesday, March 25, 2008

10 Things Tuesday

1. Today I find myself thankful for a very wide variety of things. Some of them are silly and some are serious but my list is much longer than 10 things and for that I am grateful.

2. I love the way Miss M sings along with her new "music player" for all the world to hear

3. I am thankful that my friend Shelley was not captured by syphilitic Mexicans

4. My Jman had a safe flight to Baltimore

5. I absolutely love my O's strong and powerful voice

6. My dog has four legs - ask Jman

7. I am so very thankful Jman was home to explain to our oldest how to wear a cup.

8. I am thankful for Our Soldier

9. I love spring and all the colors that come with it

10. Last, but not least, I am thankful that I am awesome and I have equally awesome friends!

Thank you XBOX Wife for the motivation.

7 comments:

mzzterry said...

I don't know you YET, but I am thankful that you know you are AWESOME!!! =o) I love that!!

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hey ~ great list! I DO know you, and you ARE awesome! So glad to have you as a friend!

Jenn said...

We are so thankful for YOU!! I love the cup thankfulness.....YIKES! I'm still trying how to figure out potty training for Parker...I'll get some tips from you Wednesday night!!

E. Tyler Rowan said...

LOL, that was a great one - I would be very thankful for my hubby to do the 'cup talk' as well. I love your whole list. :)

Jill said...

I would be clueless about the whole cup thing too! I guess I won't ever have to figure that one out!

Hot Rod said...

I feel safer knowing that you are thankful for my safety.

Mercedes said...

I love your header picture! I really enjoyed your list! Humorous and inspirational! My aunt used to have a german shepherd that had one eye and three legs! I miss him! That was back in my childhood days. Have a great day!

BTW: I am here: http://mercedesrules.wordpress.com