Tuesday, March 18, 2008

10 Things Tuesday

I know it's late in the day, but we just got home and unloaded. It's been a hard weekend for my family so I've had to think long and hard about today's list, but I made myself do it. I am thankful for these things....

1. Sgt. J. Tracy - U.S. Army reserves, deployed Saturday for 400 days to Afghanistan.
2. Mrs. J. Tracy
3. The family who loves and supports them.
4. Peterson, J's roommate. A youth minister, who will save J more than once I'm sure.
5. My freedom.
6. All those who protect me and my family.
7. The family of those who protect my family.
8. The new mom soldier who will miss the next 400 days of her infants growing.
9. The men who won't see their babies born.
10. The hand of God that will protect them while they are gone.

4 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hey, Jenn. So glad y'all are home safe. This is an AWESOME list! I am so proud of you for finding all of the things to be thankful for in such a very, very difficult situation. We will keep the sergeant in our prayers for the long haul, as well as his wife and family.

Love you!

Skelty said...

I'm glad you made it home safe and sound! See you tomorrow!

Jill said...

Great list! Glad you're back home!

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hey, be sure and link back to me in your post if you will! Thanks!