Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tales from the Crypt

Howdy all. It finally happened. For the first time in my life I have been diagnosed with the flu. Granted I'm not 100% sure I haven't had the flu before, but I am 100% sure I had it this passed week. I know Tamiflu is a wonderful drug and I am thankful that it made me feel so much better, but mad it sure has upset my stomach - and little O's as well. After talking to the pharmacist I'm pretty sure he is exhibiting side effects. So I still haven't decided if it is bad enough to stop taking the med and chance flu symptoms again. I stayed in bed most of the day Friday and it was really nice. I tend to go stir crazy so I got up occasionally, but for the most part I took full advantage of my sweet husband (who isn't feeling 100% either) He took to and from school and played with O all day. I sleep best with some noise so I had the TV on and caught a rerun of Hope and Faith. I really liked that show. I had forgotten how funny it was. Kelly Rippa was just hysterical. And her clothes - loved them! And her body - wow. I'll be looking like that before you know it. Especially if my stomach stays upset.
Don't forget to change your clocks or you'll all be late for Church in the morning.
Peace out.

1 comment:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hey! Glad you're feeling better! Now, just stay well!