Wednesday, April 30, 2008

10 things tuesday

Again, I am a day late and I apologize to KBox Wife for tardy. I love 10 things Tuesday and hate it when I let life get in the way of seeing what's around me.
1. I have 3 beautiful spirits I have been blessed with raising and thankfully our Church is having a parenting class to help and I really like it so far. I understand nothing is 100% effective all the time, but just hearing different options and theories always helps.
2. This weekend I am going on the ladies retreat with our Church and I am sooooo excited. I missed last years because I was in the hospital having #3.
3. I have had a great week of working out. So I ate chips ahoy cookies tonight.Oh well, you just have to every once in a while.
4. I have awesome friends. one of them called me today to see if I was going to the gym. she didn't know it, but I had talked myself out of it today. Her calling made it possible for me to eat the previously mentioned cookies.
5. My baby girl and I have not have a fight over clothes this week. In part because I have been giving her more freedom and letting my own personal objections take a back seat and in part because my wonderful husband has been home and fought that battle instead of me.
6. My Jman's travel has been reduced, so he has been home. Today he made breakfast for the kiddos.
7. Junior Goddess #3 was sick this weekend and ended up having pneumonia and a ruptured cyst. Both treatable.
8. Our Soldier was home this weekend. his sister had a beautiful, perfect healthy baby boy last Thursday and he was able to see him.
9. Last Saturday was our final soccer game.
10. Our house is so clean I can hardly stand it. I even cleaned baseboards. Strange to be thankful for cleaning the baseboards, I know, but they are done. I actually had time at home last weekend to clean. Also, everyone helped. Miss M even came and asked me what she could do next.

Thank you XBox Wife again for this opportunity to appreciate my life and my many blessings.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I am so thankful that our soccer season is almost over... I forgot to put that on my list!