Wednesday, May 7, 2008

10 Things Tuesday - Wednesday

Okay, so I think I should change my weekly blog to 10 Things WEDNESDAY! I really do love this exercise in thankfulness. Tuesday's can be really hectic at our house, especially during baseball season. And yesterday was more like a Monday than a Tuesday. Thanks XBox Wife.

1. I love the rain. I pray for rain every day in May. The more rain in May the more water in the Frio in June. And we all know hoe much I LOVE the Frio.
2. My husband is in the living room reading books to our babies. There are many facets of this I am thankful for - a. he is home, b. they really love their daddy, c. their daddy really loves them
3. Today Jack turned 8. I love him soooo much. It seems like just yesterday we were sitting around watching JAWS when I said, "I think my water broke, so I'm going to finish packing my bag. Just thought you should know."
4. My father-in-law and mother-in-law drove over Sunday afternoon to fix our dryer. Just to fix our dryer. Wow.
5. We have actually hired a babysitter for this Friday. We usually use our parents or aunts and uncles, so this is technically a first.
6. Miss M was singing in the car on the way home today. I love that.
7. My little man is in my lap right now, just talking away.
8. I have money in my budget to put gas in my car. Someone stopped me this morning asking for help with gas to get to work.
9. I love cell phones. My cell phone made it possible for me to call a friend and let her know Bobby Flay was at the Williams Sonoma in Southlake today. He oldest girl just loves him. They were able to get there in time to meet him. How I love technology.
10. Last but not least - I am totally awesome along with my mom, sisters and the sister-friends I have been blessed with.

No comments: