Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Top Five - Songs on my ipod

I know I previously listed this on the side of my blog but here they are again in no particular order:
Threadbare Gypsy Soul - Pat Green
Somebody - Depeche Mode
Fabulous - High School Musical
Lukenback, TX - Waylon Jennings
I Need You - Faith Hill
Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
The Joker - Steve Miller Band
Beer for My Horses - Toby Keith (my Grandmother danced to this at her 90th birthday party) thanks for refraining your comments Tricky - it's because of the Grandmother thing I'm sure
Only You - YAZ - yes Tricky YAZ!
In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel

2 comments:

Hot Rod said...

I have Hey There Delilah as my phone ring. Love that song.

Jill said...

I need you is one of my favorite all time songs! Brandon & I saw Timmy Baby & Faith sing it live on our anniversary last year.