Tuesday, April 15, 2008

10 Things Tuesday

1. Today I realized there are only 3 months left in the age of 3. Turning 4 may bring some attitude changes, let's hope.
2. I am doing Weight Watchers and today I went window shopping for my reward for reaching my goal weight.
3. My sweet husband called to see if there was something I had been wanting because he was in Delaware, a no sales tax state. I had a morning of not so good news about a pending business deal and he wanted to get me something.
4. My sisters are coming into town this weekend.
5. Today I found out Jman will be home for the next few weeks and not traveling.
6. We have had a great bedtime week. Mornings are still shaky, but we have had no bedtime melt downs! YEAH!
7. Tomorrow's dinner is taken care of.
8. I saw a sweater at Dillard's today I am going to try to knit. It will be my first sweater designed my me.
9. I really love the way O gets so happy to play ball with his brother and sister.
10. Jman will be home on Friday!

2 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hey! I tagged you ~ it’s an EASY one! You can find it in “Two-fer For Tuesday!” on my blog.

And I linked this for you ~ let me know if you want me to delete the link!

Jill said...

Hey... My abs are soooo sore from yesterday's class! That's one I'll go to again! I want to try out the yoga one too sometime.