Thursday, May 22, 2008

10 Things

Okay, so now I think I will title this post "10 Things" from now on - no day of the week attached. I know just taking the time to be thankful is the point, but I do feel guilty when I don't make myself get to the computer at type it out.
Check out XBOX Wife for guidelines.

1. We had no baseball related activities this week. I should say I had no baseball related activities this week. Jman and Jack went to the Ranger game on Sunday and Jack toured the stadium Tuesday on a school field trip. He loved it.
2. My husband has the best 10 Things list this week. I love to see what he is thankful for because many times they remind me of my blessings as well.
3. I have awesome friends and we have a girls night out coming up that will be a real barn burner of a time I am sure.
4. I have two great friends from home and we are going out next week. We have been friends since Jr. High and I love it when we can get together. With family, school and jobs it isn't always easy but it is important to all of us to make the time and for that I am grateful.
5. I too love that Miss M has an endless supply of words in general. I know someday I will beg her to talk to me.
6. Jack has his summer hair cut. My mom thinks it makes him look common, but I like it.
7. My parents have a group of friends that have been present what seems like my whole life. This weekend we have a bridal luncheon honoring one of our extended sisters and will get to see most of the women who I grew up watching. I love to see my mom with her friends and am thankful everyday that my children have women like that in their lives and older children to look up to and admire.
8. I have a wonderful husband and I know he loves me.
9. I am thankful for my health, I tend to take it for granted.
10. I am thankful for Joe T Garcia's and Indiana Jones.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I think about that same thing when my girls are talking & talking! I will beg them to talk to me someday!