Wednesday, February 13, 2008

JCrew

So, I'm looking at a JCrew email I received about their "final sale" and I'm thinking, since when did JCrew become a high end retailer. I mean come on. They have always carried nicer things that were not cheap by any means, but a pair of ballet flats for $225. They're JCrew for crying out loud - not Manolo or Jimmy Choo. (I do realize this would be a great price on those) Anyway, just another rant. The kids are in bed and Jman's gone, so what else am I going to do, laundry. HA!

Hope everyone has a great and wonderfully romantic Valentine's Day.

New subject - My sister is in her labor and delivery rotation at nursing school and told me an incredibly heart breaking story today so I would remember just how truly blessed we are to have our babies. So be sure to tell your's you love them and thank God tonight (and every night) for your little miracles.

Love to all,
J

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness... Owen is such a cutie! Glad he had a fun 1st Birthday!