Wednesday, February 6, 2008

#2

Second entry.
I really should be reading a bedtime story right now, but I've been side tracked. I'm sure I will feel this late night in the morning.
So the picture is of the Rio Frio. My heaven on earth. Whenever I feel overwhelmed, I just imagine sitting at the edge of the water, soaking in the wonder of my God. It is just so peaceful there. It always takes me back to not necessarily simpler times, just different ones. I feel like I'm a Church camp during Hug-A-Tree time. The time in the morning where you went off alone and read, prayed or just sat still. I don't really sit still much any more and at times I miss it. And when we're at the river it is busy, there just seems like more opportunity for stillness. I don't know.
The title comes from a song by Pat Green. I don't know exactly why, but I love that song.

1 comment:

Hot Rod said...

The title of your post....are you talking about a bowl movement??