Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oh Me, Oh My

So, long time no post. Let me tell you a lot has happened in the last 2 months since my last post.
1. My sister is having a baby in January, that would be Petit Goddess#2.
2. School has started
3. Football season is in full swing, everywhere.
4. JT is now at a new school because a very miserable person felt the need to uproot an 8 year old to give themselves some sort of self worth that they don't get from their own life.
5. Along that note, we were blessed that the pre-school he went to has an academy and they had 1 spot in his grade, just for him. We went to meet the teacher today and he wanted to start tomorrow! Yeah, what a gift from God.

Anyway I hope to find my way to my blog on a regular basis again. Read me soon.

1 comment:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

What's the deal with Jackson's school? I don't even know all the details and I feel upset about it... Poor kid!!!!