1. It's 9:30 and everyone is asleep and has been for at least 30 minutes.
2. I have decided on Christmas presents for most of our family.
3. I am grateful that each of us has amazing talents. I bought a glass pendant this weekend and the couple who made it make them in their backyard. Glass blowing and the like are so beautiful, I am glad people have a passion for it and share with those of us who have other talents.
4. I am thankful for the Special Olympics and all the athletes and volunteers who make them possible.
5. Jman arrived safely at his destination today.
6. The weather is finally getting cold and I can get out my sweaters and thermals.
7. Petite #4 weighs 2.5 lbs and is in the 67th percentile. Little Jo-John is growing nice and strong. I can't wait to meet him.
8. We have wonderful friends who we get to spend time with. I am really blessed to have all of you in my life.
9. I'm glad we live so close to Joe T Garcia's. We should go more often.
10. Petite JT loves his school and so do I. The teachers meet them at the car in the morning and walk them to the cars in the afternoon. Curb side service. They are wonderful people.