My first "ten things" of the new year. Here we go:
1. I'm glad the person who named the 24 hour virus was optimistic. If they had been truthful I'm afraid we would all split our wrists.
2. I am soooooo thankful for DooDoo aka Scooby Doo. He can soothe the most savage beast.
3. My sister - Petite #2 is doing well and so is the baby. We expect baby Jo-John next week.
4. I am grateful my little one can climb and that I have the perfect legs and lap for the activity.
5. I am thankful that God watches over and protects my friends and family. I have been reminded this week how fragile life can be and love His shielding hand and comforting love and grace.
6. I am grateful for music and that some of us have been blessed with that gift and have chosen to share it with the less talented. My kids all love music and it is great that they have songs to sing and dance around to.
7. My husband. He works very hard and sacrifices daily for us. He is also taking me to see LOVE in Las Vegas as one of my Christmas presents. The Beatles are a few I am grateful shared with the rest of us.
8. I am thankful for freedom of speech and pray daily that we continue to have it.
9. We have wonderful friends and were blessed to bring in the new year with them, both old and new.
10. We have wonderful parents who have done so much for us we cannot begin to be thankful and grateful enough.
Thanks XBox Wife. I have forgotten how much I need to remind myself of how wonderfully blessed I am. It's easy to see the have nots and need to be reminded of the haves.